Sunday 4 December 2011

Code #52 Wertina Sales

Morning readers. Its me Vi. I wanted to tell you guys about this really cool store called Wertina. They have some great items there at nice prices. Right now they are having a sale!

This is Blair in Leather. Blair is available for 25L Shes a sexy mini dress set over black stockings. The stockings are cut at the calf.The lighter colors of Blair are set against a lighter color stocking. My favorite part is the sexy cut out design on the arms. The dress seems to hang sensually from your shoulders. There is a cute bow on each side of the outer arm also. Blair is available for 25L

 Next I'm wearing Caroline in Black Pearl. Caroline is available in 3 lovely colors. The Black Pearl I'm wearing, as well as a Summer color ( which is multicolored ) and a Leopard color ( pretty self explanatory! ). Shes a one piece bikini. The bikini bottoms are full coverage in front and a thong in back. Oh La La La. The cut is wonderfully made. When the avatar "breaths" it pulls on the strings, but not on the band. Just like in Real Life! Caroline is available for 15L

I forgot to mention. The bracelets I'm wearing with both outfits comes with each respective outfit. The hat also comes with the swimwear.

Enjoy Wertina. They are a great little store that deserves more attention!
XO's
Vi

Visit Wertina inworld here

0 comments: